Friday, April 22, 2011

0+0=0

<3

  


"you're someone my demons have no fear of"
i like that line.

this makes me want to stay home and make toast. walk around in my underwear, make videos.
i've been thinking a lot about my life. what i want. who i am.
i've been testing waters and realizing i've known for a while what it is i'm looking for.
sometimes, when building, you freak out mid-construct. you look around frantically to make sure you're not crazy.

i know i'm not crazy.
i want a life that means something. i want to love and live and create. i want to sustain myself with my passions. i'm so close and so far away. i'm learning and listening and feeling. this road is so unfamiliar, but i'm comforted with the knowledge that i'm not alone. and everything i need will be found along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment