Monday, April 18, 2011

restless

i was doing well. thriving, growing, accomplishing things.
but now i'm restless.
as my "stay-at-home-doing-what-i-want" funds are dwindling and i'm picking up jobs i find myself uneasy. i'm beginning to get frantic. bills. gas. food.
i haven't felt my heart in a while.  i'm numb.
i'm out of reach while my phone is disconnected, so the isolation is inevitable.
my garden is slow growing, and i can't ignore the comparison.
i don't know what it is that i need, or if i need anything at all. 

4 comments:

  1. As long as your "garden" has strong roots, everything will be ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to meet you last night! Your pretty bad ass for being so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! i'll take that as a compliment! it was great to meet you too!!

    ReplyDelete