Wednesday, April 13, 2011

good juju

after many months of cheap-beer-buying i've decided i need to get back to my roots. when i was married my husband and i brewed our own. i wasn't really a fan of beer before our first batch, but tasting the brew of our labor won me over. so i ventured back into the liquor store instead of grocery-picking. i got some new (to me) stuff and figure i might share it with you!

this one is from left hand brewing co. i have to admit i was first captured by the label artwork. i mean, who can pass up psychedelic skulls?! {not me}
good juju, brewed with ginger! and man can you tell! but not in a bad way, i love ginger! and the beer has just enough of that flavor without overdoing it. yumm!!! i will definitely be getting this one again!

1 comment:

  1. yuuuuummy! I can't wait to have a beer again! I steal sips of jimmy's but it just makes me want a whole one :)

    ReplyDelete