Friday, April 13, 2012

12/30

Tax Filing
   and the inner monologue

April 12, 2012
   Filing taxes.
   Finally.

   Whew! Close.

Marital Status - Single
 still feels a little odd. its been nearly two, but last year we filed together. single. according to the states.

Full Name - Sharalee R. Stephens
   'R' is all you're gonna get, bitcheeeessss!!  wait. they wanna know my marital status before my name?  ohhh, government, you...you sillies.

Birthdate - 03/31/1982
   Born procrastinator, i.e. the reason this is being filled out a couple days before the deadline.

W2
1099-R
1098T
OMG


!!!
  Well, this year I got paid to be single, out of work, and a student.




Next year it'll be students loans, the payback of such, the taking on of a (possibly) commission salon job and then (hopefully) a booth-rent situation. And maybe some photography work too?  *left right up down.*  I'm not even Catholic but I'll give what I can in prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment