Thursday, May 6, 2010

sanity

so i'm assuming that everyone is like me and has days where you wanna punch every female near you in the ovaries. and males....well, honestly on days like these they're so insignificant its not even worth thinking about. (except for my man cause he's amazing, thankyouverymuch)

for whatever reason you hate the world, your car, your pants, everyone who looks at you, laughs or even smiles in your direction. you can't stand to sit still and you just need something! (tell me its not just me and i need to be treated for bipolar!!!)

actually, i have a degree in psychology so i know i don't need to be treated for bipolar.

anyway...

i suppose the best thing for these days is to be armed with your remedy. a bad day remedy! maybe it doesn't work in every situation, but most of them! i know i've said it a hundred times, but mine is grass. not pot. (well. maybe...) its being outside!!!! trees, wind, grass, dirt, birds.
i left zumba before i glared any innocent booty-shakers to death and went for a run at the cross country course.
2 miles in my five fingers. some barefoot. stretch, breathe, calm.
then went home to get my camera, came back & took photos of the sun illuminating everything. 
i can breathe again.

so, what is your bad day remedy?

most of my photos are still on film because i'm amazing and didn't take extra batteries for my canon. but it didn' bother me....i was outside!

2 comments:

  1. you know my bad day, well any day remedy. it starts with an x and ends with an x (-:

    beautiful pictures shara! i reallllly love the tree! makes me miss the country....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaaa! maybe i need some too....

    ReplyDelete