Tuesday, May 25, 2010

where's audrey when i need her?

so today i go on a lovely bike ride from home to mailbox to store. it was perfect out, i was ready for my evening, some boy waved at me as i rode by. 
and then as i passed he spouts "wanna have sex!?!? hehehe"   
aghh!  and for some reason all i could muster was a lame facial expression that said "gross little boy!"  WHYYYYY couldn't i have reacted better!?!?! and by better, i mean ramming the preteen pussbag with my bike, whamming him in the nose & delivering a swift kick to the crotch!?!?! where's my Audrey DEATHburn when i need her? obviously, not riding the bike with me.

be warned, little roach, i know where you live


and i should also heed the suggestions of yanyan.


on with life....tattoo!!!!
i already posted one cell phone pic of it to facebook, but here's a better one...

 (although it was hard to aim my giant camera at my shoulder with the opposite weenie arm...)


and a random little self shoot from today...
i promise - i don't love myself as much as you'd think with all these photos. they just keep me dreaming...
also i got some new waterproof gel eyeliner to wear for bouts! i think i still need more....think so?

3 comments:

  1. sweet tat! more liner and ram the lil punk. he needs a reality check now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, i love it! looks great. i probably would have had the same reaction of shock to that kid. next time you will be ready for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i hate moments like that when you keep thinking about what you should've said. don't let him rent space in your head though!

    ReplyDelete