Tuesday, May 11, 2010

changing

its so odd how things change.
those quiet people from high school are now outgoing. those who weren't runners are now running marathons. and those who lived to run for years are now being lazy asses. (that would be me)
the people who didn't seem particularly religious now post bible verses on their facebook page and write about grace. and some of the devout from high school now rarely step into a church. its so odd to me!!!!

i know i have changed drastically in the past 10 years, not sure why i expect that everyone else has stayed the same. my life is maybe about 10% similar to the way i thought it would be. i'm fine with it too, i love it. i'm glad its not what i thought it would be, what i expected it would be when i was 18. i think we all need change to keep moving forward. we outgrow our old clothes, time for something new.

but then there are those that have stayed the same. which is odd in itself as well.

just some random thoughts. that really don't make much sense...



here's a consolation photo for enduring my spouts.

yummy looking, huh?

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you! I'm definitely not where I thought I would be 10 years ago but today I am exactly where I want to be (minus the situation with Jimmy in the hospital!).

    ReplyDelete