Saturday, May 8, 2010

its a handiwork saturday

as much as i love escaping this town on the weekends there is still nothing like a saturday at home where the only expectation is that you'll give in to all your whims and lazy-heart desires. 
today: zumba/buy laces for my skates then immediately return them/lunch/skate/handiwork time!!
i'm working on some new stuff for my etsy shop! my boy (haha, he'll hate being called that) is working tonight so i've taken over this desk space with my 'toys,' cranked up pandora & made myself a drink. the kitties are lazing around the living room watching me through their little slits of eyes and nosing through my chain.

ahhh saturday
beeeaaaaddssss!!!!

2 comments:

  1. oh god... enjoy your free time, soak it up, NEVER take it for granted! I wish I had some :( I love my kids but what I wouldn't do for a day where I didn't have to think about anything except scrapbooking or sewing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, yes. i do cherish it veeerrrry much

    ReplyDelete