Monday, May 17, 2010

and my derby names isss......

meet one of the newest Angels of No Mercy roller girls.....

Audrey DEATHbuuuuurn!!!!


preston made me do the growl, i swear.
(and this will look much more rockin' with my shoulder tat.....5 day countdown...)
i had a blast at practice tonight. ready to practice more and get faster! 
my red wheels & laces, new bearings and toe guard should all be here soon. and i now have tickets for the bout on May 29th, Sat 7pm at the Stillwater Expo. so shout if you wanna come! 
i think i'm an alternate right now so might not be skating this one unless something happens.

yay for roller fun!!!!

3 comments:

  1. haaah! awesome! you need more eyeliner...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, yess i definitely do need more eyeliner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Sharalee.

    You make me smile.

    And Audrey Deathburn makes me afraid. Very afraid.

    ReplyDelete