Friday, April 30, 2010

weekend weekend yay for weekends!!!

new glasses for me & my man! 


i am just so excited because he's (kind of) smiling and he never lets me takes pictures of him!!!! the ultimate test for a photographer - not taking photos of the one you love the most. 

anyway, i think i'm going to buy some like preston's in my prescription (which is something near "blind") 'cause i just love 'em!!!  but i love mine too. why am i so excited about glasses? it must mean i'm getting old - "oh goodness gracious, preshton, our shpectacles are here!"


anyway. weekeeeeeeend!!!! yiipppeeeeeeee!!!! 
gonna finish up some photo work tonight. then lunch & banked track derby bout tomorrow with mom! then scout's 2 year birthday party on sunday (2 years!?!?!) Yay for fun plans!

~
also...preston made me suit up in my derby stuff the other day & took some photos. but i'm not gonna post them until i'm absolutely sure i can skate and actually participate in a bout. (i'm just now starting to recover from some major anxiety-fueled type-A freakouts from my first skating practice earlier this week.)
SO - the deal is, this photo will be posted in full clarity once (if) that day arrives. And, this is being shown here ONLY. 



also...is it wrong that i get such a kick out of making our parents squirm!?!  hahaaa! we love it!

(e.g. my mother in law thought my glasses were a joke and then couldn't stop laughing when she saw preston's; my dad called my mom and told her about my new "hair-brained idea" of starting roller derby, right after asking me "are you crazy?"; and the list goes on...)

4 comments:

  1. Love those glasses! Can't wait to see how the roller derby turns out. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family, and probably everyone else, thinks I am a radical weirdo and I think it's funny! Keep up those "hair-brained ideas," at least they're ideas and that's more than most people can come up with :) And speaking of radical, have you ever read anything on oil depletion? I've been freaking out for a week now after I started researching this, off topic but crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. paige, i haven't read anything on oil depletion....YET! i was just thinking today after your new walmart discovery that i'm pretty sure our brains are sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your glasses are cute by the way!
    and the picture of you two is beyond-words-adorable :) you should talk him into taking more pictures together.

    ReplyDelete