Wednesday, March 24, 2010

for an inspiration-less day

yesterday i was feeling particularly flat. i left work at noon to surrender my afternoon to this yucky head/sinus thing (that's still lingering.) i slept for hours and woke in a cloud of gray. i needed to go outside. i needed to take a photo.  lucky for me, amy came to rescue me from the apartment and i did something that i haven't done in a while...i inspired myself from nothing.


i go so many days a week feeling slow and tired, lacking of anything resembling creativity. my weekends overflow with photographs but my midweeks pass by, empty and lonely.

i'm hoping to get better about this. i've been considering the photo-a-day-for-a-year project that so many people have been doing but never commit to it because of all the obvious reasons. the main one really being that i can see myself taking merely satisfactory photos if my time is short or creativity lacking. i don't want a project about mass. i need a project about meaning.

its developing in my brain so i'll let you know what comes out. or give me suggestions if you have them! or let me know if you want to join me in a little quest of heart meets camera!

love!


No comments:

Post a Comment