Saturday, June 11, 2011

out, around, and home.

sometimes life catches you by surprise. you realize what matters, what you want, who you are. days go by and you give due time to the necessities and then reserve the rest for your soul. heart time. days without watches or clocks, computers or electrical connections. you just live.
i've had that time and now i'm back for a while. back to catch up on photography jobs, document my thoughts, or lack thereof, reorganize my changing life. i start school on tuesday. i'll be busy with finding a way to keep my job(s) while in school, working on my weddings i've just photographed, and adjusting to a whole new 40 hr/week life. here goes nothin'. here goes something, everything.


rae


ty


yummm


luna moth at norman art walk


kennedy


<3

2 comments:

  1. as always fabulous photography + especially Kennedy!

    I so wish I had that time to spare + and I'm kinda getting into a groove this summer + less TV + more reading + and just spending time with my daughter before she goes back to college + but I always savor the times when I can slow down.

    Wyetha

    ReplyDelete