Wednesday, June 29, 2011

energy

i want to apologize for my recent absence, friends. since starting hair school life has been *crazy!*
in addition, i am currently putting all my energy toward getting Rae home for medical treatment for a leg wound sustained the first week in Africa. i had a lovely chat today with my sister friend rashel about positive energy and soul and spirit. it is amazing, this feeling - amidst the scariest thing i have ever felt i am comforted, hushed. the energy within me has been flourishing lately and for this i am giving all of it. protection for my loved one, safety, health, and peace.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry about being busy + it's a healthy kind of busy + I think I'm just a weirdo but I love school + it comforts me knowing that when I'm done + I will have accomplished something wonderful + and keep that positive vibe flowing.

    Wyetha

    ReplyDelete