Wednesday, March 30, 2011

29 until 29

there's about 29 minutes until my birthday. please...i'm not looking for attention. i'm just thinking. 29 minutes until 29 years old. yep, 29. wow. and this is definitely not where i thought i'd be at 29.
i'm trying to think of a simple way to put what's spinning around in my head. i suppose it sounds/looks something like this:

whoa. 29. *shudder*
but i feel younger. i've always felt younger. especially now.
unemployed
starting my life over
(hopefully i'll get that camera tomorrow)
freshly out of the closet, divorced
freshly single, and then un-single again
my house is cold
29 minutes till 29
29 minutes and you'll be 29 too
and i miss you. i miss my friend.
but we'll see where life leads
hopefully i'll see you again
and we'll both smile {hopefully}
this flogging molly song makes my heart smile
i wish frankie would stop playing with his toys on my bed...
maybe i'll wear a dress tomorrow, and makeup too
and maybe my amazing red vintage heels
whoa. 29.
*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment