Friday, February 12, 2010

photo project tomorrow!!!

my lovely friend leigh & i are doing a photo project tomorrow!! woo-hooo!!!

from waking to bed...every 20 minutes we'll take a photo. at first i was thinking "what if the photo sucks or is blurry...i should take it again!?!"  answer - No.  i think i might even use my film camera to keep me from redoing shots.....depending on how much film i have. we decided that possible crappy or blurry photos are part of the exercise. maybe it will help to get over being shutter-happy.  (click clickclickclick click click click....that's me photographing pretty much anything)

i guess for a project there should be a goal. i suppose mine is to find something interesting in every moment and every location i might be in. we so often go through our days and let things fly by without stopping to smell the flowers (or photograph the flowers in my case). maybe this will open my eyes to some new ideas or methods of photographing my every day actions & scenes.

and if you're wondering, YES i will take a photograph from the toilet if just so happens that i'm in the loo when my :20 timer goes off!  (don't worry...you won't see anything important.)

i should have about 40-60 photos for tomorrow depending on how early i get up and late i go to bed. yippeeee!!!! i'm setting my watch timer for :20 now!

SO - anyone else wanna join in!?!?!  let me know, i'd love to make this a group thing!!!

4 comments:

  1. What an AWESOME project! I love it!! I would tomorrow as well, but I'll be at a convention all day. The pics would be a bit boring and repetitive....maybe. Hmmmm let me think about it.

    Can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm.... i think i'm going to do it. i want to awaken my hidden photography skills!! you're going to get some great pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had checked this earlier. I totally would have done it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well we'll do it again, esther! soon!

    ReplyDelete