Thursday, February 25, 2010

come quickly friday

i am beat! i was fine 3 hours ago...then i biked, then zumba, then food. and now i feel like i could pass out until morning.  the whole foods experiment is going well and i've lost weight in the past week! yeeaaaa! its nice to fit into my pants again. although i have to say i am still craving dr. pepper and dying for a huge piece of CAKE!!!

but good news...i ordered a necklace display box from a wonderfully crafty fellow on etsy and it just came it today!!! it will be perfect for art shows & easily transportable. yay!!  i also had a $71.00 trip to hobby lobby yesterday (and all my purchases were between 30-50% off!)  i bought a brand new print case so i can carry around my huge prints without banging them up in my car. and a new bead/jewelry case that i organized last night and has made me very excited about coming up with some new pretty things to wear & sell for the spring!

if you haven't noticed yet, this is just a super random blog because there's nothing specific in my head. i'm just pullin' stuff out of the spinning circle of crap above my head.

and now for some photos....

me & scout at her daddy's black belt test (which was crazy intense and it made me wanna start running 80 miles a week again and race like crazy)

 
and blaine!

 
i don't know why i love shots like these, i just do. 
its home. its daily. its us.
he doesn't like the photo, of course.


 
vday flowers from my man! *sigh*

thursdays are days for rambling, i believe.

1 comment: