Sunday, February 21, 2010

i decided....

i decided to go ahead and post my photo project stuff here (even though i already posted the link to my facebook album). it'll be long and i don't like most of the photos. i shot some of them on my canon demi half frame (film) and some on my 70s film minolta, and the rest on my digital canon. both the film cameras have a pretty vague focusing symbols - on the lens of each are etched drawings of one head, two heads, group of people & mountains. i'm pretty sure the single head means 3ft away, on and on from there. kinda confusing.
but here they are...
 
upon waking

 
painting my craft show displays white (shot with my minolta)

 
neighbor's door

freezing my crack off while painting

 
morning hair. yuck

blurry frankie. i shot this with my 70s minolta on 200film

getting bottle cap pins & magnets ready to take to the dusky jewel

fogged up lens...photo of my feet in the bath tub. i kinda like the green anyway

overexposed. driving on hwy 51

 
shock. i thought i was gonna get pulled over. but the cop passed and got the genius that passed me right as we drove by the cop. whew!

sapulpa auto pool in okc

 
terrible chopped off photo of my dashboard while driving

 
nicole @ the dusky jewel

 
nicole & teena

 
jewelry tree!

we'll not talk about this.

 
driving by remington park

  
 amazing window

 
jen & casey doing makeup for her niece's cirque du soleil birthday

 
bear sunbathing

 
soda

pizza i was eating, and jen

feet

jen

 
self portrait

 
everybody hangin in the kitchen

 
kelly in a bright flash & partly covered by my huge lens

 
tweeeens. so preeeetty

 
jen playing with her mom's new puppy

driving toward the mall

looking for a parking space @ penn square

shopping at sephora with rashel!

 
at american eagle with rashel, getting her man some jeans

following her home

 
chopping myself out of the photo

playing on the computer

 
rashel learning the ropes of her 'new' old film camera

 
and taking photos with it!

  
ordering mexican for delivery

 
my dear dp. recently given up for lent. *sigh*

 
sanuk

 
i love this photo of us! pretty typical

  
little miss sunshine

 
driving, talking on the phone, taking photos. very illegal i'm sure. bad me

 
11:42pm

 
hwy 33
home. and blurry 

fingernail bag

organizing bottle caps

checking facebook

 
staring at the ceiling

 
super blown out photo of frankie. i hate the flash

 
couch

 
laying on the bed

goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. i love them! my favorites are us outside, that gorgeous window and the couch. i can't wait to do this!

    ReplyDelete