Thursday, January 13, 2011

random thursday, jan 13, 2011

- {delayed reaction} 20-what?!?! i can't believe its 2011! "two-thousand eleven" is how i say it, even if it is longer. "twenty-eleven" just doesn't make sense to me. and in my nonsensical life i need something to hang on to, right?!

- maybe its the cold weather, or the absolute & total loss of color in my skin that has caused it, but i have become obsessed with going back to cancun. now i understand why my dad went around for the majority of 2010 proclaiming "CANCUN, BABY!!!"

- i'm moving back to the OKC area!!!! i'm ready to be back near my family and pretty much 85% of my friends. i have lived in stillwater now for over 10 years!!!! (!!!!!!!!!!! - we need to emphasize those) i never thought i would be there that long. or that i would be leaving alone. but i'm where i need to be and i'm excited about the change.

- still thinking about that photo project (of some sort) i wanna do. i started to make sure i'm taking a photo/day just in case i go with the good ol' basic 365 project. still can't decide. i have a feeling if i did that i would probably just end up taking lots of photos of nothing just to meet the one-a-day quota. i'm more creative than that! but i would most likely do something as uninspired as such just to spite myself for making the commitment.

- i bought three dresses today. two that look like my usual sort (casual & to be worn with jeans). but the other one....i mean, look at this thing!!!! obviously my uterus hi-jacked my brain while perusing at ross and decided that since i've been wearing boys boxer briefs for a while that we should balance the scale with something hyper-feminine. and reddd!

 (like my blue laundry basket?! i thought so. we've been together since college)

(...you can also tell where he has been sitting in the carpet until right before the photo. classic.)


- i know i have more randomness but i think you've suffered enough for this week...




goodnight!

6 comments:

  1. I'm excited you're moving back! When? Where?
    Also, I really want to give that photo every 20 min project a try again. Would you want to do that with me? Make it an annual thing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. heck yes, i'll do that with you! and i'm not sure exactly when...but within the next month hopefully! and i think i'm gonna be moving in with my bro in my grandparents old house b/w moore & norman! yippeee!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! We have no excuse to not hang out more then.

    ReplyDelete
  4. leigh - eeexxxactly! it must happen now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress! Excited for your move, too. Hope you use the email chain to fill us in more!

    ReplyDelete