Saturday, July 13, 2013

Oh, Oregon (Part 2)

Halfway up the Oregon coast we turn East, to Salem. My lovely cousin and her family live on the outskirts of the Oregon capitol in the most picturesque converted barn home. Tall trees, flowers of all kinds and a vegetable garden in back.



In addition to a gorgeous home and gardens my cousin also deals in a gorgeous collection of all things vintage with her shop The Dusky Jewel Vintage. This super adorable building below is her office and workshop. Rae and I were nearly ready to move in, we loved it so!


(there are beautiful little fairy girls here)

morning coffee in the garden

Rumi resisting the urge to chase the black kitty.



Lots of kitty lovins around here, this one is coined "Fluffy Mitten" and is very much so!

We visited Silver Falls State Park for a day. All I can say - gorgeous.





Middle Falls

Me behind the waterfall!

Behind Middle Falls



Lover and pup


North Falls

{my favorite person on the planet}


The tallest of the falls

And from behind it



They hid up here and scared me when I walked by.




I forget how many photographs I've taken until processing. These are just a fraction of the green expanse I captured. Next is Portland...I suppose that will be Oregon Part 3!




No comments:

Post a Comment