Monday, September 24, 2012

Nesting

Came home from my weekend table-waiting to work on Scampi a bit. Cabinet door painting is complete and doors have been re-attached! We chose "Peacock Tail" and "Opulence" (which I like to call Mustard, but Rae likes to call Sunflower). Either way, we love the colors. And soon I'll take a better photo of the cloth we chose for our curtains. We are still reeling about how well it matches, we couldn't have chosen the colors any better! I started some measuring, cutting and sewing on them last night and I'm excited to come home and do more. Dad calls me "Suzy Homemaker" now after walking in the door to see me on the sewing machine.  :)

 

I brought some company outside for my evening nesting. My work was accompanied by a choir of neighbor dogs. Silly things.
Stella

Binky







I can't wait to see this every evening!




No comments:

Post a Comment