Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Joooon 13

This week is my first official week as a booth-renting hair stylist! woot-woot! Loving it so far. If you live in OKC, come see me.  :)   Oh yeah, I'm at Starlite Salon on NW 23rd in the Paseo. Photos to come soon!
Other than loving my salon life, I started some jewelry projects today. I haven't done that in a while and it was a nice change of lazy afternoon time consumption. I'm excited to hang my wares around my booth for sale so I was inspired to finally work on these pieces I have been planning for a while now.

I couldn't resist the little blue molded frame, it might stay in my jewelry box. ;-)

I've had these cute little pendants for a while so I'm finally collaging them. A final dip in epoxy and then necklaces and I shall sell!

Rae has been itching for an OKC Thunder Up shirt, so we went to Shop Good today to get one. There a percentage of a number of their goods are returned to Sunbeam Family Services, a local nonprofit just a block from our apartment that assists the disadvantaged of all ages in the community. Sunbeam is also where Rae is currently trying to get a job, so we chose our local purchase with that in mind.
Dear Universe - please and thank you!

And dinner. Enough said.


Oh yes, I'm also blonde again. Blonde and moonlight blue. I wish you days of blonde and moonlight too. <3

1 comment: