Friday, June 8, 2012

friday - the beginning

While everyone else ends their work week ours is just beginning. Rae went back to work today after the 10 day post-surgery recuperation. I packed a lunch and cooked breakfast, kissed him off to work like a good little housewife. And now its so quiet here. BUT - I am starting my salon job today! Last minute thing really, I found out yesterday when my test will be (-forever away-) so just as I was going to contact the salon they contacted me, "wanna start tomorrow?!" Hell. Yes.
Perfect timing. The beginning of another new life, after a period of rest. It also probably means I'll be working every day, like I did during school, since I'm keeping my role as beer wench for a while. But I can deal, everything is close to home. Everything's feeling good!

No comments:

Post a Comment