Tuesday, February 1, 2011

snowed in packing nonsense

 i mean really, what's a better start than some grey w/milk & sugar?

 emptying

 allie helping pack

 taking photos of things i might want to remember, because i'm trashing the evidence

even the flowers i thought i'd keep forever.

 i liked my hair today




maybe i'm going stir crazy.


hey! its february! that just hit me. february. that's an odd name and its always been an odd month for me. a month of losses, usually. in february i lost my high school track coach, my maternal grandmother, and my college cross country career (was kicked clean off the team) just to name a few. its usually within this month that i (re)realize how quickly time is passing and feel a little frantic. forget the hoping, i'm going to make this february a good one.
i better get to packing again...

No comments:

Post a Comment