Sunday, June 20, 2010

happy father's day!

to my dad...

the one who taught me diarrhea and booger songs
who gave me his nose
who pushed me when i needed it
who always let me be myself (weird)
who chased me from the side lines in almost every race for over 6 years
(once resulting in a torn achilles)
who i have never ceased to look up to (and not just because i'm still shorter than him). 
through everything, night and day, i'm still his little girl.
even with a ring on my finger and a different last name,
in a helmet and roller skates,
 regardless of my age, fitness level (haha) or number of tattoos
i'll never grow out of him.

i love you, dad! happy father's day!



and two more dads i can't imagine my life without - my step dad and father in law.
ohh what laughs we've had. when other people are dealing with step & in-law drama i just get to laugh! i'm so lucky to have been blessed with such orneriness.

1 comment: