Saturday, January 12, 2013

2012 Review {finally}

I suppose now that it's nearly halfway through January I should get around to posting that 2012 review I've kept in my back of my mind...
'12 was a big one, a fast one, an abandon all and have a blast one.
I graduated hair school (not as much an accomplishment, really, as it has been to start out in a booth rent salon and thrive as a new stylist).
Rae went under the knife.
We sold both our cars and bought a 4WD for the future.
Moved out of our apartment and in with my parents.
Sold/donated 95% of our belongings.
Bought a camper. Sold a camper. Bought another one.
Squeezed our whole life into a camper and a truck.
Moved into our home-on-wheels, parked in a community house backyard.
Adopted our Rumi pup.
Paid off lots of debt.
Saved lots of money.
Didn't kill each other {and on the contrary, fell deeper in love.}

January - home

February
March
April


May - graduation

May - gardening


June - Starlite Salon
June - crafting together


July - Las Vegas for NAHA

July - Starlite Group

August - packing up, selling, moving.
September - ohhh the fair.

October - road trip to Sulphur

November - moved into Scampi with Rumi

December - snow!

I never really state any particular resolutions at the turn of the year, and so it is with this one. But I did have a word that kept running through my mind on 2013 day one: "continue." And so I shall.

Cheers to 2012! You were a such a whirlwind of happening! And to 2013 - its good to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment