Friday, January 20, 2012

preparation

We all procrastinate from time to time. Or for some of us, from day to day, hour to hour. I've long let my Aries self slide in this respect, "its just who I am!" And I do have a little bit of pride when I say that for the most part I've lived haphazardly and fly by the seat of my pants a lot. But when it comes down to making your dreams come true, creating the life you want, its either do or say. Go or stay. I can talk about my plans till the sun comes up, and sets and comes up a million more times. Or I can shut up and just do it. Research it. Plan it. Set all my mind, heart and energy to it.
My main problem (other than just plain laziness of course) has been that I have an all-or-nothing-eggs-in-one-basket-completely-emersed-in-one-thing sort of attention span. I feel deeply. I experience deeply. And because of that the feeling/experience is usually centered on one single thing/person/idea. I am consumed by one thing at a time. So, here goes trying to spread. Sit on the surface of many things without getting completely lost in just one. Living today and planning tomorrow all at once. I can do this.
Anyone else feeling the same?!

Here are a few photos from a walk Rae and I took on Martin Luther King Jr. day, and then I'm off to be productive. :)











Cheers to Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment